ღ خَواطِرُ مُسلِمةٍ مُعَاصِرَةღ
Alhamdulillah wa syukurillah ♡
Sunday, January 13, 2013 @ 8:33 PM | 0 individual(s)
Alhamdulillah, I'm thankful for my Os results. Thank you ya Allah! :)

I've finally completed my four years of education in secondary school and officially graduated. Throughout the four years, I've learnt many life lessons. However, 2012, really changed my perspective towards life. I've learnt that success doesn't fall from the sky. To be honest, I was about to give up after facing countless of difficulties in the new subject combination when I was in Secondary Three. It was such a treacherous and bitter experience for me. All I ever hoped for was a pass then. I was unable to carry out the concept of work hard, work hard and work hard. I was weak. I was too lazy to even flip my textbook and start doing the questions in my assessment books. As Ramadan drew closer, reality sank in slowly. I started to  questioned myself, What am I doing with my life? What will I be in the future? Am I a true, practicing Muslim? Or am I just a muslim by name? It hurts me so badly as I reflected on all my wrongdoings in the past. All along, I was wasting my time and taking my life for granted. I was deeply saddened by my attitude then.

I thank you Allah. For giving me the chance to change into a better muslim. For allowing me to learn from my dreadful mistakes. For waking me up from this hazardous daydream. As I looked at my Os results and compared all the grades with the ones in my report book, I was greatly grateful. I improved in my grades and I wouldn't have achieve this without Allah, my beloved Ummi, my caring teachers and my friends. I thank them all for all the love, care and moral support for me.

I had submitted my 12 choices the day before. I was completely overwhelmed as I began to think about my future. Ya Allah, I'm finally 17 years old and I'm heading to a new institution to continue my studies. I Thank You for allowing me to further my education and gain more knowledge in dunya.

Furthermore, I hope that I'll not be too absorbed in gaining knowledge in dunya and forget akhirah. Indeed akhirah is very important in every Muslim. I aspire to be a productive Muslim, who is able to balance akhirah and dunya. In sha Allah.

And as I await for another result in the next two weeks or so, I aim to make full use of the time and spent it wisely. To be honest, I'm really anxious and nervous to find out which institution I'm posted to. I'll accept openheartedly whichever course I'm selected to go to. Because indeed, everything happens for a reason, and there is always a Hikmah behind it. Allah is the best of planners.

And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah. Surah Al-Imran. (3:54)
 
Wherever we go, whichever paths we take,  May Allah swt always guide us. 


May Allah swt guide us and bless us all on the straight path and grant us Jannah. Ameen :)



Assalamua'laykum.

Nurul Syafiqah. Muslimah. Sixteeeeen.
"Without Allah swt, I'm nothing.

◄ OLDER POSTS // NEWER POSTS ►
Credits
Layout made by S.Mell
Inspiration from fallingyou
resources from x x x x x.