I still do remember.
Sunday, December 2, 2012 @ 1:10 AM | 0 individual(s)
As I browse through the old photos of us, I felt a sudden surge of anguish and sorrow. I miss all those times spent with you. I miss those girls 'talk'. You knew all the right things to say. I still do remember those times we battled with the exhausting training, numerous taxi rides, the countless bus rides with you and hanging out at our favourite fast food chains. But now it was never the same again. I can never understand till now how things took a huge turn. We are distant now, far from best friends. I guess we're strangers. We didn't even talk often nor do we even joke around like we used to. I felt awkward and so do you. Perhaps you wanted a change. Well, maybe you're sick of the same old people. But I don't blame you. It's your life; your choice. It was even more worse when people started to notice our abandoned friendship. Questions were raised and I had to answer every bit. Maybe they've ask you too. I would be lying if said I wasn't affected at all by our sudden breakthrough. I was. I was at my wits end during that period of time. I had no one to confide to. Because all along, you were the one I turn to.
Alhamdullillah, our broken friendship made me closer to Allah sw.t. It was Ramadhan when we started to fall apart. The nightly prayers and the dzikir made me calm and taught me the true meaning of friendship. It may be hard to find the perfect friend, but with Allah swt, in shaa Allah, He will find for you one. Just be patient, and nature will take its course. Though we may not be the best of friends, I'll always pray for the best for you. Thanks for the memories. :)))


