ღ خَواطِرُ مُسلِمةٍ مُعَاصِرَةღ
Allah swt, the Most Merciful.ღ
Sunday, December 2, 2012 @ 4:42 PM | 0 individual(s)



Assalamua' laykum. Recently, I've been pondering, "What is my purpose in life as a Muslim?" Many might think that being a Muslim is just praying five times a day and doing all the obligatory conduct, such as fasting in the month of Ramadhan, pay Zakat and perform the Hajj in Mecca. I've read articles on the web explaining in detail: the real purpose of a Muslim. He who submits his will towards Allah and lead his life as explained very elaborately in Quran and in the sayings of our beloved Prophet Mohammed ( peace be upon him) and in doing so, if he disobeys, should fear Allah and seek forgiveness, and always aim for the rewards of the eternal life. The truth is, we must always have faith and trust in Allah swt, and being pleased with Allaah `azza wa jall no matter what happens is from the greatest signs that a believer is a sincere & strong believer. On the other hand, I'm still trying to be a better Muslim and to always remember Him every step of the way.

I'm a servant Allah swt. I commit sins and I'm ashamed of myself. I wondered how many times I've disappointed Allah swt in the past. Yes, we all commit mistakes in our life. Once we've realized our mistakes and turn over a new leaf, Allah swt will forgive you. As said in the hadith, On the authority of Anas, who said: I heard the messenger of Allah, Prophet Muhammad s.a.w say: Allah the Almighty has said: “O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its.”


Masya' Allah. The love of Allah swt toward us is tremendously great. No one can ever love us more than Him; because He is the creator of the worlds. Wassalam.
Assalamua'laykum.

Nurul Syafiqah. Muslimah. Sixteeeeen.
"Without Allah swt, I'm nothing.

◄ OLDER POSTS // NEWER POSTS ►
Credits
Layout made by S.Mell
Inspiration from fallingyou
resources from x x x x x.