You, the special one.
Saturday, October 16, 2010 @ 5:28 PM | 0 individual(s)
Exams are finally over. Hmph. I'm afraid my marks for this exam will bring me down so badly. :(
Sigh. Anyway, visited my grandaunt on Friday. She suffered from stroke and I pitied her so much. She could not walk neither talk clearly. As days went by, her condition worsened and that saddened me a lot. She used to be a cheerful and bubbly grandaunt, whose voice is the loudest and the one who always gets people talk. That is what I like about her. But... Not anymore. My grandmother was thoroughly devastated upon seeing her beloved sister's condition. My grandaunt was sent to the hospital in the evening because her daughters could not bear to see her condition like that. The doctor could not do anything, there was no hope. And it is all in God's hands. I almost cried hearing the doctor said that, but I hold back my tears. I whispered a prayer for her.
Saturday, went to the airport to send off my grandaunt number 3 with her grand-daughter. Hugs and kisses were left, memories remain and tears flowed.
Life basically has a series of challenges and happiness. There will be a time, whereby you will have to be separated from the person you dearly love. No one can change, and it will happen to everyone of us. It may be difficult to accept, however, we must believe in ourselves and not let sadness overcome us.
Love your loves ones because as the saying goes, we sometimes abandoned the ones we love the most. ( yeah, something like that) Treasure them always because you will never know when they are leaving.
Some people make the world special just by being in it, and grandaunt, you're one of them. :)
When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in the heart.
Sigh. Anyway, visited my grandaunt on Friday. She suffered from stroke and I pitied her so much. She could not walk neither talk clearly. As days went by, her condition worsened and that saddened me a lot. She used to be a cheerful and bubbly grandaunt, whose voice is the loudest and the one who always gets people talk. That is what I like about her. But... Not anymore. My grandmother was thoroughly devastated upon seeing her beloved sister's condition. My grandaunt was sent to the hospital in the evening because her daughters could not bear to see her condition like that. The doctor could not do anything, there was no hope. And it is all in God's hands. I almost cried hearing the doctor said that, but I hold back my tears. I whispered a prayer for her.
Saturday, went to the airport to send off my grandaunt number 3 with her grand-daughter. Hugs and kisses were left, memories remain and tears flowed.
Life basically has a series of challenges and happiness. There will be a time, whereby you will have to be separated from the person you dearly love. No one can change, and it will happen to everyone of us. It may be difficult to accept, however, we must believe in ourselves and not let sadness overcome us.
Love your loves ones because as the saying goes, we sometimes abandoned the ones we love the most. ( yeah, something like that) Treasure them always because you will never know when they are leaving.
Some people make the world special just by being in it, and grandaunt, you're one of them. :)
When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in the heart.

